TIME FOR CHANGE
Air source heat pumps are the future for heating for the UK.
100% space heat and hot water demand.
Reduce carbon emissions, reduce energy bills, claim the government-backed Renewable Heat Incentive. Invest in a more sustainable form of heating, old fossil fuel burning boilers are an invention of the 1950s that are now going to be phased out.
Boilers are being banned from new builds. In the future, you will not be able to replace a fossil fuel burning boiler with another one. Why wait >>> switch now >>> benefit from the RHI payments over time with payments from the Renewable Heat Incentive, fuel savings and the cost of the alternative a heat pump installation could pay for itself.
Basic information about an Air Source Heat Pump
- Working on the same principles as a refrigerator, but in reverse, to produce heat instead of a coolant.
- Provides 100% of your hot water & central heating demand.
- Extracts energy from the atmosphere and converts it into hot water (magic!).
- Works in all weather conditions 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Sun, rain, frost and snow.
- Works in temperatures as low as – 15 C.
- Installed throughout the UK for decades.
- Works with radiators, swimming pools and underfloor heating.
- Produces hot water in your water cylinder for use anywhere in the house.
- Reduces the cost of heating your home and the supply of hot water also reduces your carbon footprint.
- Air Source Heat Pumps are the heating of the future, the sooner we step away from using fossil fuels the better. It’s time to future proof yourself from ever increasing energy bills.
The most import elements of an Air Source Heat Pump installation
- Quality survey.
- Quality heat loss calculations and heat design.
- Quality installation team.
- Quality of equipment.
What is the lifespan of a heat pump?
Heat pumps can last 15-20 years or longer, providing they are properly maintained and installed correctly to start with.
What maintenance does a heat pump require?
The efficiency of a heat pump can really drop if it is not properly maintained, it is recommended that some parts are checked and cleaned every two weeks. You should clean and change any filters, plus wipe coils and fans (once turned off), as per the manufacturer’s instructions. You should have your heat pump serviced by a technician once a year. This is a requirement for those claiming RHI payments but is definitely worth doing even if you’re not. They will catch any problems early on before they have a chance to damage the system or stop your system running as it should.
For more information contact Green Tech Surveys.
Replacing an old heating system with an air source heat pump is a no brainer.
Green Tech Surveys only use the best heat pumps on the market.
Green Tech Surveys look forward to chatting and helping you soon.
The Survey needs completing correctly because this is the information that allows an engineer to create the heating design for that property. It's important and crucial for a successful renewable energy-efficient heating system to be installed.